Hello everyone, welcome to my blog. Today I am going to write a short article about my experience when using QuickBooks Online for the very first time. This is not a QuickBooks Online review but it is my own experiences I want to share with you. You may still in doubt to try QuickBooks Online. I hope this post can help you a little bit to give a brief explanation about QB Online. I hope you enjoy this QuickBooks Online for Beginners article.
QuickBooks Online for Beginners
What is QuickBooks Online?
Well, QuickBooks is the most popular accounting software. Its available in many versions or editions. You can read my previous post about QuickBooks Editions. The QuickBooks Online is the online version of QuickBooks. You don’t have to download and install application on your computer. All you need is a web browser and internet connection. You don’t even need a Laptop or PC. You can use iPad, Android tablet, Android smartphone or Apple iPhone to work with QuickBooks Online. In short, the online version of QB is accessible from anywhere.
QuickBooks Online Pricing and Plans
How much do we have to pay QuickBooks Online (QBO)? Well, not like the QuickBook Desktop edition, the online QuickBooks use the subscription method. You will have to pay in monthly or yearly base and you can choose from different plans depends on how big your business is. Please visit this page to see the QBO pricing and plans.
I am not going to discuss about the differences between plans. You can check it on the official website. If you are new to QuickBooks and want to try it, I suggest you to start with the lowest plan. You can get free 30 days trial or purchase immediately and get more discounts.
How to Register QuickBooks Online
If you are interested with QuickBooks Online, or you just want to try it for free, please follow these steps below. You don’t need to enter any credit card number when you choose the 30-day trial.
- Go to QB Online registration page
- Click Free 30 day trial link if you wish to try it. In this example, I choose 30 day trial.
- Enter your business details such as business name and how long have you been in the business
- Select some tasks you want to do with QuickBooks. Don’t worry, we can change this later on.
- Enter your details
- Complete the registration step and then you can login to QuickBooks to start using it.
- You will need to verify your account. Select to send the activation code to your email
- You will receive a code. Open your email and copy the code back to intuit login page
- Done. Now you can start using QuickBooks Online.
OK so now you should have a high level understanding of QuickBooks Online, how to create new account on QB Online. You can start doing some accounting tasks. Stay tuned on this blog and we will post many more about QuickBooks Tutorial in the future. Thanks for reading this quickbooks online for beginners tutorial.